X1e and X0e upgrades

Jo
Advanced Member

Post by Jo » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:50 am

Gilbert,

Is it possible to connect a X1e to my PLC FX2? Is it worth?

Thanks,

Jo

Bluecirclerookie
Advanced Member

Post by Bluecirclerookie » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:00 am

Deleted post..i was talking bout the x0e.i just now saw u want info about the x1e. My apologies
Tenho um bom dia :D
Life without music is a life without beauty.

Jo
Advanced Member

Post by Jo » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:04 am

Obrigado! Para voc

Bluecirclerookie
Advanced Member

Post by Bluecirclerookie » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:17 am

Jo wrote:Obrigado! Para voc

Jo
Advanced Member

Post by Jo » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:24 am

Sim, janeiro em Salvador, Bahia, foi excelente, entre 29 e 32 graus, com a brisa leve e constante que sempre sopra ali, al

Bluecirclerookie
Advanced Member

Post by Bluecirclerookie » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:36 am

Jo wrote:Sim, janeiro em Salvador, Bahia, foi excelente, entre 29 e 32 graus, com a brisa leve e constante que sempre sopra ali, al

Jo
Advanced Member

Post by Jo » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:06 am

Sim,

Bluecirclerookie
Advanced Member

Post by Bluecirclerookie » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:35 am

Double post...i hate my ipad!! It sometimes goes its own way!!.. :evil:
Last edited by Bluecirclerookie on Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bluecirclerookie
Advanced Member

Post by Bluecirclerookie » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:35 am

Jo wrote:Sim,

Gilbert Y
Advanced Member

Post by Gilbert Y » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:46 am

Connect X0e or X1e into anything including FX2 is depends how far do you want the performance to go. I am quoting something a 3 Times X0e. That doesn't equal to X1e because X1e has more than just multiple times of X0e.

If you have one FX2 and want to improve the performance of the whole system, my personal choice is actually adding one 6X sillycone and one X0e module into it. The Sillycone filter plug into the same duplex outlet as the FX2 plug into. Then the X0e into one of the spare outlet the FX2 has.

I assume the system has a spare outlet from the duplex and a spare on the FX2.

Bluecirclerookie
Advanced Member

Post by Bluecirclerookie » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:58 am

Gilbert Y wrote:Connect X0e or X1e into anything including FX2 is depends how far do you want the performance to go. I am quoting something a 3 Times X0e. That doesn't equal to X1e because X1e has more than just multiple times of X0e.

If you have one FX2 and want to improve the performance of the whole system, my personal choice is actually adding one 6X sillycone and one X0e module into it. The Sillycone filter plug into the same duplex outlet as the FX2 plug into. Then the X0e into one of the spare outlet the FX2 has.

Damn gilbert..why did u mention this? Now i am contemplating to buy a sillycone 6x also..i (especially my wallet) am starting to dislike u :D

nikki
Advanced Member

Post by nikki » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:09 pm

Bluecirclerookie wrote:
Gilbert Y wrote:Connect X0e or X1e into anything including FX2 is depends how far do you want the performance to go. I am quoting something a 3 Times X0e. That doesn't equal to X1e because X1e has more than just multiple times of X0e.

Damn gilbert..why did u mention this? Now i am contemplating to buy a sillycone 6x also..i (especially my wallet) am starting to dislike u :D
BCR,
Have you considered combining X0e and 6x in one pipe?

Jo
Advanced Member

Post by Jo » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:02 pm

Understood, Gilbert.

Thank you,

Jo

Bluecirclerookie
Advanced Member

Post by Bluecirclerookie » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:18 pm

nikki wrote:
Bluecirclerookie wrote:

BCR,

Hi nikki! Thanks for the tip!!! Ur the best..
Is that possible then? GILBERT????

Pls advice....as the package box of my rig is getting bigger and bigger coming oversees from canada to me:-) so the more i can put inside one pipe would be best and save space in the proces i am guessing...but i dont know if its better to have them seperated soundwise/technically, gilbert is the master in this....and i am curious about that 'all in one price' then also :-)

Gilbert can u pls advice about this by mail? I mailed u today about a balu yabalu (yellow funny looking surge protection thingie)..so u can reply on that mail..thanks!! :D

Ps..did u get my amp to work this weekend? Or are u still experimenting on those new thingies u told me about:-)

By the way: BCR would be the perfect name for my new amp:-) hey gilbert! Are u getting this?..lolz

Gilbert Y
Advanced Member

Post by Gilbert Y » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:24 am

nikki wrote:
Bluecirclerookie wrote:

BCR,
Contemplating? What's that? Either it's in my dream or it's done. Usually I skip the contemplating part of the process. To answer your question, it's done. 6X, 12X and 18X Sillycone filter can be order with X0e or even X1e. But I can't put all the combination all of these filters on the price list. It will be more than 10 pages when it is done.