Intro

This is a place where you can post pics of your systems.
admin
Advanced Member

Post by admin » Fri May 27, 2005 6:18 am

This is a place for you guys to post pics of your systems and otherwise to try to turn one another green with envy. :)

A few basics: 1/ Start a new topic with your name as the header. 2/ Upload a pic or pics of your system with whatever description or comments you like. 3/ Others may add posts in response. 4/ Since this is the BC forum you must have at least one piece of BC stuff to post pics. 5/ Pics should be a maximum of 500 pixels or so in width. If I have to scroll horizontally to see the whole pic its too big. That's about it. Have fun.

June 14 update: It turns out that I can edit pics after they have been posted so don't worry too much about size if you aren't a graphics expert. I'll fix them if they are too big.

aw

ps: Photos of speakers and amplifiers both coupled to the same floor with spikes will be printed, burned and deleted. Speakers should be coupled to the floor. Amplifiers should be isolated from the floor. This is not a discussion. It's a sermon. REPENT!

Nick
Advanced Member

Post by Nick » Fri May 27, 2005 10:10 am

You must really hate active speakers then. :)

admin
Advanced Member

Post by admin » Fri May 27, 2005 10:34 am

I don't hate active speakers. Hating an inanimate object is a sign of serious mental disturbance.

All Blue Circle asssociates undergo stringent psychological screening to weed out any possibility of mentally instablty.

Of course, Gilbert administers the test..........

aw