Rszk's 2 channel Audio Nervosa

This is a place where you can post pics of your systems.
Rszk

Post by Rszk » Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:52 am

I thought everyone here would like to see this new toy I have tried. It's a magnetic levitation isolation stand. It works very well and will hold 45 lbs. I was just trying it out. I think it looks great. What do you guys think??? <hr>Image

BIngenito
Dealer

Post by BIngenito » Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:29 am

That looks terrible. As a matter a fact send it to me and I will keep it out of sight for you. :P

Double D
Advanced Member

Post by Double D » Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:27 pm

:o That's just plain AWFUL ! I demand you pull that out of there immediately ! BIngenito doesn't have room for it either... <_< So, please pack it up and ship it up here right now ! :)

Seriously, that's a pretty neat piece, wonder what it'd do under the Levinson 37 I have... B)

bjh
Advanced Member

Post by bjh » Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:04 pm

Pretty!, but I must admit I just can't keep up with the pace of technology, e.g. it's a magnetic levitation isolation apparently constructred using Acrylic plates, yet I didn't even know Acrylic had magnetic properties!!!

Of course there always the possibility that what we're seeing is some sort of newfangled transparent metal, but I've never heard of anything like that either!

PhilNYC
Dealer

Post by PhilNYC » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:37 pm

The stand looks pretty cool! I'm sure it would look even more cool with your turntable (w/acryllic platter) on it. However, I still can't get my head around the look of the Shanling CDP...looks too much like a food processor... :D
NY/NJ Metro Blue Circle Dealer
Sonic Spirits Inc.
www.sonicspirits.com

Double D
Advanced Member

Post by Double D » Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:28 pm

:lol: HAHAA !! Food processor ... HAHAHAA !! :P

Phil you DOG ! you kill me ! for some reason now all I can think of is Cuisinart doing a CD Player ! :blink:
"It dices .. it slices... It hacks up your music !" hehehe .. :ph34r:

Double D
Advanced Member

Post by Double D » Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:40 pm

Uh oh... this got me thinking about something... what if hi-end audio manufacturers started building household appliances :o Well... It seems to me, that there is a Mark Levinson toaster in the sidelines, coming soon to a kitchen near you ! :) <hr>Image

PhilNYC
Dealer

Post by PhilNYC » Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:10 am

Double D wrote: :lol: HAHAA !! Food processor ... HAHAHAA !! :P

Phil you DOG ! you kill me ! for some reason now all I can think of is Cuisinart doing a CD Player ! :blink:
"It dices .. it slices... It hacks up your music !" hehehe .. :ph34r:
FWIW, I felt ok saying that, because my own transport has a spaceship/appliance look as well... <hr>Image
Sonic Spirits Inc.
www.sonicspirits.com

Rszk

Post by Rszk » Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:31 am

OK...let's get it on, I'll put my laser on kill to attack that UFO transport...it would be a battle to make George Lucas proud...ahahahah
heheh
ohoh
:lol:

Double D
Advanced Member

Post by Double D » Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:09 pm

:huh: hmmm... I guess my rather tired and "Borg-like" styled Levinson 37 is out of the running in this battle.
Well.. that's ok... I'll let you UFO types duke it out, and just Assimilate both when you're done ! :ph34r: After all .... Resistance is Futile. <_<

PhilNYC
Dealer

Post by PhilNYC » Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:23 pm

"borg-like" Levinson? :blink: More like "boring-like" Levinson... :P :D :lol: :lol:

Rszk...you're on. Notice how shiny my transport is...your lasers will reflect right off of it! :P B) :lol: :D I am, however, more worried about those Cuisinart blades... :ph34r: ;) :lol:
Sonic Spirits Inc.
www.sonicspirits.com