Blue Circle's classic premier products - single-ended tube pre-amps and Class A, single-ended, hybrid amplifiers - achieved a unique reputation for their uncanny ability to 'the put the music into the room.' Rising above comparisons of warmth, coolness, resolution, soundstage, and the like, they proposed something that supercedes all of these parameters.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/17843311@ ... 5185362632
For more information, please follow the above link to Blue Circle Audio's website.
These amps are part of an estate sale.
The amps have been checked and tested by Gilbert Yeung of Blue Circle Audio.
Custom red cherry wood housing instead of the standard metal housing for the power cords.
Local pickup (Yorkville IL) is preferred.
Shipping is available. Contact us for a shipping quote.
Technical Information, All specs are "per channel"
* Four separate chassis: 2 monaural amplifiers, each with its own separate external power supply.
* 150 watts into 8 ohms
* True balanced topology
* Tube input stage (two 6922's), Blue Circle's new solid state output stage
* Two pairs of binding posts for shot-gun bi-wiring
* Stainless steel chassis with high temperature powder coated BC blue steel cover standard. Other colours or stainless steel covers are available as options
* Solid wood, purple heart and walnut laminated faceplate
* BCC1.0 isolation cones standard.
* Custom Blue Circle Polypropylene cap bypass in both B+ and low voltage power supply
* Over 300,000uF power supply
* 2500 watt power supply transformer
* DC power connection rated up to 34 amps
* HexFred(tm) Ultra Fast Soft recovery diode in B+ and low voltage power supply
* Dimensions: 10.5" (267mm) x 9.5" (241mm) x 22" (559mm)
* Weight: amp: 30lbs
power supply: 40 lbs
Looking to buy or sell a Blue Circle product?
1 post • Page 1 of 1
TLP Audio<br>http://www.classicpumps.com/tlpmain.htm<br>Illinois Authorized Blue Circle Dealer