Welcome Guest ( Log in | Register | Blue Circle )

New product(s)......... which are not on BC web site yet.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.bluecircle.com Forum Index -> Blue Circle & Audio related Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gilbert Y
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:48 pm    Post subject: New product(s)......... which are not on BC web site yet. Reply with quote

Someone told me I better put a post up on the forum to make sure people know I am still alive. Laughing Smile Very Happy Yupe, I am still alive and still busy. Actually, I am getting busier since I told the world I am semi-retired. Go figure. That also mean I am getting less time to post on forum.

There is at least one new product since that last time we updated the web site but I didn't have time to write up anything. Here is the link to some picture. It's the preamp which designed to mate with the NSL call the NSC.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/17843311@N00/albums/72157670666683675

The other product is the upgrade power supply for the 2K4sh call the K4sh power supply. No picture yet but soon.
Don Leman
Dealer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor camera not getting much attention either. Thinks its July 2016.
Bob Neill
Dealer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:23 pm    Post subject: NSC preamp Reply with quote

You will notice that this one has the optional built-in phono stage. See the P on the input knob...
BlueKnight
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:25 pm    Post subject: Re: New product(s)......... which are not on BC web site yet Reply with quote

Gilbert Y wrote:
Someone told me I better put a post up on the forum to make sure people know I am still alive. Laughing Smile Very Happy Yupe, I am still alive .

That's a relief...! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.bluecircle.com Forum Index -> Blue Circle & Audio related Stuff All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: