MSRP: from 1795.00 USD
The BC101 is a dual mono solid state linestage employing two Shallco attenuators.
At a glance it looks like a BC21.1. Functionally it is the same except for the fact
that the balance control has been replaced by another volume control.
- Dual Shallco volume attenuator with high/low level switch to make 62 positions.
- 3 pair line level inputs - 1 pair loop input - 1 pair loop output - 1 pair main
- additional inputs and outputs can be installed at additional cost
- the same high speed polypropylene caps as the BC103 and BC3000MKII
- HexFred rectifier
- minimal circuit design to ensure pure signal transfer
- DC coupled from input to output
- Residual noise reference to full rated output: >- 100.0dB or <100uV non weighted
- Residual noise reference to full rated output: >- 110.0dB or <30uV within audio band
- Tracking error: < +/- 0.025dB
- Frequency response at 5V output: 10Hz to30K +0.00db, -0.1dB; -1db at>100kHz
- Distortion at 5V output: <0.004%
- Voltage gain: 13.5dB
- Maximum output: 9.25V
- volume control range: -95dB to 0db in 62 steps standard with Shallco attenuators
- Dimensions: 17.5"wide x 4"height x 8.5"deep
- Weight (unit only): 10 Lbs
BC101 Dual mono Solid State linestage Preamplifier