The CS Integrated is our answer to all those folks who have asked Gilbert to design
a compact integrated amp that could serve as the heart of a modestly priced music
system. The CS is entirely hand crafted with point to point wiring. There are no
PC boards employed.
- 50 w/ch into 8 ohms & 75 w/ch into 4 ohms.
- 3 line level inputs.
- 1 processor loop.
- optional Pre-amp output.
- optional remote volume control - click for details.
- gold plated RCA jacks.
- silver plated teflon wire used exclusively in the signal path.
- simple and elegant circuit all hard wired no PC boards.
- preamp section and power amp section have their own seperate and distinct power supply
- the power transformer for the power amp section alone is over 400VA.
- capacitance over 60,000uF.
- DC coupled from input to output.
- 1% metal film resistors used throughout.
- ultra wide linear bandwidth for SACD.
- to ensure stable operation the preamp section is always turned on. The power toggle
controls the power amp section only.
- dimensions: (w x h x d) 17.5" x 3.625" x 8.625".
- weight(without packing): 15 lbs.
CS Solid State Integrated amplifier