Based on the hybrid technology developed for the AG8000 Amplifiers, the BC24 and
BC28 fill the void that many audiophiles feel was created when we discontinued the
now classic BC2 series and BC6. If you are unfamiliar with The BC2/BC6 you can read
the archived reviews under Classics in our Product Reviews section.
- Residue noise reference to full power output: >- 96dB or <400uV non weighted
- Residue noise reference to full power output: >-100dB or <200uV within audio band
- Tracking error: < +/-0.5dB
- Frequency response (10W into 8 ohms): 10Hz to 55K +0.00db, - 0.1dB; -0.3db at >100kHz
- Distortion at 10W into 8 ohms: <0.4 %
- Voltage gain: 25.5dB
- Input sensitivity: 1.34V
- input impedance: 47k5
- Dimensions: 17.5"wide x 4"height x 14.4"deep (15.5" with binding post)
- Weight: 30 Lbs
80 watts/channel into 8 ohms.
- conservatively rated at 120 watts/channel into 8 ohms.
- 2 pair of output binding posts for easy bi-wiring.
BC24 & BC28 Hybrid Stereo Amplifiers