*2 Line level inputs (optional additional inputs and loop inputs)
*1 Pre-amp output, (optional additional outputs)
*Tube complement: 2-6922
*Power requirement: 120Vac 50/60Hz 38Watts - available in 100, 220, 240 Vac
Dimensions: -preamp chassis: 5.375" (width) x 3.375" (height) x 8.25" (depth); +1.125"
front for knobs and 0.5" back for RCA jacks.
-power supply chassis: 5.375" (width) x 3.375" (height) x 8.25"
Weight (without packaging): preamp: 5 lbs. power supply: 8lbs.
"Truly great audio components encourage you to keep listening to one album after
another, and with the SBT and SBM in my system, I didn't want to leave my listening
chair. I can pay no higher compliment than that." John Acton PF-Online Issue
* Residual noise reference to full rated output: >-105dB or <65uV non weighted
* Residual noise reference to full rated output: >-118dB or <20uV within audio band
* Hum below 400Hz: >-140dB or <1.5uV
* Tracking error tube stage: < +/-0.1dB
* Tracking error volume control: <+/-0.05dB
* Channel separation: >105dB
* Frequency response at 5V output: 10Hz to 40K +0.00db, -0.1dB; -1db at 100kHz
* Distortion at 1V output: <0.05 %
* Voltage gain: 23.5 dB
* Maximum output: 18 Vrms
* volume control range: -95dB to 0db in 62 steps standard in Shallco attenuators